Your bag is empty.Shop Now
Gaia from Internet Cookie has done it again, folks. They harnessed the power of Light Ray's jammy brilliance to make the most splendid gluten-free cookie.
We formulated Light Ray to activate and support your inner world, illuminating and releasing your glow as luminous, hydrated skin.
The herbs in this formula:
- Activate your skin’s clearest, gleaming glow
- Support the liver’s natural detoxification process
- Nourish your nervous systems
- Establish harmony between your inner and outer world aka they help you deal with stress
We love taking this tincture straight from the bottle - it is truly delicious. But we're not gonna say no to it in a cookie either. So, bon apple tea y'all.
- Light Ray
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp xantan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 1 egg
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 18oz raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line three half sheet pans with silpat or parchment baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together buckwheat flour, almond flour, oats, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum.
- In a separate and larger bowl vigorously mix together the melted butter, light brown sugar and cane sugar. Once everything is properly mixed, add egg and vanilla paste.
- Add the flour mix to the wet mix and mix everything together with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Add half the jar of raspberry jam and mix it into the batter.
- With a cookie scooper, scoop out approximately 14 cookies and top each cookie with a tsp of jam.
- Bake cookies for 14 minutes or until the edges are light brown.
- I usually bake a tester cookie to see if the oven temperature is correct or to see if the batter needs more flour.
- While your cookies are in the oven, whisk together the remaining raspberry jam with however much of The Light Ray you want to use. A dropper full per cookie works for me.
- As the cookies come out of the oven, spoon a dollop of your jam mix on each cookie and gently spread it with the bottom of the soon.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for at least an hour before serving.
- You can store them in ziplock bags and pop them in the freezer for up to two months.