If you're looking for a refreshing and healthy way to combat allergy symptoms, look no further than this delicious botanical mocktail! Made with natural ingredients like honey, lemon, and basil, this mocktail not only tastes great but also helps soothe your allergy symptoms with Aller-Ease. Whether you're looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to a traditional cocktail or just want a tasty and healthy drink, this recipe is sure to please. So, gather your ingredients and let's get started on making this Breathe-Easy Buzz mocktail!
- ¾ oz honey (sub with agave to make vegan)
- ¾ oz lemon juice
- 2 oz sparkling water
- 10 basil leaves
- Flowers of choice for qt garnish
How To Make
- Start by gathering all of your ingredients: honey, fresh lemon juice, fresh basil leaves, and ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the fresh basil leaves with the lemon juice until they are well combined and the leaves are slightly crushed.
- Add honey to the shaker and stir until it dissolves into the mixture.
- Fill the shaker about ¾ of the way with ice and shake the mixture vigorously until it is well chilled and mixed.
- Strain the mocktail into a rocks glass filled with ice. To ensure a smooth texture, use a fine strainer to remove any solids.
- Garnish the drink with a sprig of fresh basil and any other edible florals you have on hand.
- For extra allergy-fighting benefits, add a sprinkle of Aller-Ease (a blend of bee pollen, propolis, and royal jelly) to the top of the drink.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Breathe-Easy Buzz mocktail!
How Aller-Ease Works
Aller-Ease is a natural tincture formulated with a powerful blend of elderberry, elderflower, goldenrod, nettle, and reishi. If you suffer from seasonal allergies or are looking for a natural way to boost your immune system, this tincture is just what you need.
Aller-Ease works by harnessing the natural healing properties of these plant-based ingredients to help alleviate allergy symptoms and support overall immune function. So, let's take a closer look at each of the ingredients and how they work together to provide relief and boost your health.
Elderberry is like cruise control for your immune system, putting on the brakes when overactive and pressing the gas when needed. An antiviral, Elderberry kicks into gear when you're sick, battling pathogens and helping the body return to its balanced, happy place.
Elderflower helps the body release heat and disrupts the progression of imbalance in the body. Elderflower comes from the same plant as elderberry. Clusters of white flowers precede the fruiting of deep purple berries.
Reishi is a calming adaptogen and immune-modulator that normalizes, strengthens, and calms the immune system. It also helps soothe the gut when things get hot under pressure. It is known as the queen mushroom in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
An essential herb in many herbalist’s apothecaries, goldenrod is an energetically drying herb that blooms in the late summer (aka it's great for overactive spring sinuses). Its Latin name “Solidago” translates to “heal or make whole.”
Nettle is so deeply nourishing that it’s a weedy superfood! It’s a nutrient and mineral rich tonic to the veins, lungs, and kidneys. Especially supportive to the body’s elimination pathways it helps the body remove excess fluids, keeps skin glowing, and offers seasonal support for healthy eyes and sinuses.
Don't let allergies get you down this spring. Try Aller-Ease today.