This divinely decadent alcohol-free spritz is made with our best selling tincture Rose-Colored Glasses. This formula is designed to lift the spirits and support a balanced mood. But here's the thing, the beauty of DIY'ing your sober-free refreshments is that you can - and should! - tailor your bubbling bevvie to suit exact desires.
For this recipe, you can add or substitute tinctures as you see fit. See some sample recommendations below.
- In search of stress support now? Sub with Anxiety Ally
- Got a particularly stressful event on the horizon?Add Adaptogen Balance
Herbs are adaptable and customizable. You can switch up your herbal routine at any moment to fit your needs. That's why, in order to feel calm and at ease at a soiree you don't have to sip a tea, unless you want to of course. You can also have a fun, delicious, celebratory booze-free cocktail. Scroll down for this simple recipe, and remember you can always choose your own adventure.
- 1 can of cranberry ginger sparkling water
- Splash of orange juice and pomegranate juice
- 40 drops of Rose-Colored Glasses
- Lime slice
- Rosemary sprig
- Mix sparkling water, orange juice, and pomegranate in your favorite glass. Add ice.
- Top with Rose-Colored Glasses and garnish of your choice. We recommend fresh herbs, but we're biased. Our fave is a sprig of rosemary and slice of lime.