This divinely decadent alcohol-free spritz made with our best selling tincture Anxiety Ally was crafted by the ever-talented @madisonjskye. This formula is designed to But here's the thing, the beauty of DIY'ing your sober-curious refreshments is that you can - and should! - tailor your bubbling bevvie to suit exact desires.
For this recipe, you can add or substitute tinctures as you see fit. See some sample recommendations below.
- In search of a mood boost? Sub with Rose-Colored Glasses
- Got a stressful event on the horizon?Add Adaptogen Balance
Herbs are adaptable and customizable. You can switch up your herbal routine at any moment to fit your needs. That's why, in order to feel calm and at ease at a soiree you don't have to sip a tea, unless you want to of course. You can also have a fun, delicious, celebratory booze-free cocktail. Scroll down for this simple recipe, and remember you can always choose your own adventure.
- 1 can of cranberry ginger sparkling water
- Splash of orange juice and pomegranate juice
- 40 drops of Anxiety Ally
- Rosemary sprig
- Add orange and pomegranate juice with ice to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour into glass. Top with cranberry ginger pomegranate juicee.
- Finish with Anxiety Ally and garnish of your choice. We recommend fresh herbs, but we're biased. Our fave is a sprig of rosemary, sage, or both.
Our Herbal Starter Kit is the perfect starting point to dip your toes in the delightful world of everyday herbalism. Want to learn more about herbs? Check our Herbalism 101 series for the who, what, why, when, and where of herbs.