For sipping, we recommend our Mushroom Cocoa with Earth Ship infused marshmallows for a refreshing energy shift to match the moon.
This may be our coziest recipe yet.
1 TB Mushroom Cocoa
1 cup Oat Milk
1 cup water
3 tablespoons gelatin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Arrowroot powder
1 cup honey
1. Brew 1 cup of Earth Ship tea.
2. Pour 1/2 of the tea (1/2 cup) into a bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over the top of the water and allow to sit.
3. In a saucepan, combine remaining 1/2 cup of tea, honey and vanilla. Turn on stove to medium heat, and bring the mixture to a simmer.
4. Use a hand mixer to combine water with gelatin. Slowly begin mixing in syrup mixture and continue to beat for about 10 minutes, until mixture turns in color from brown to cream.
5. Line a pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle with arrowroot powder.
6. Pour mixture into the parchment-lined pan, and let sit for 4 hours.
7. To cut marshmallows, sprinkle knife with arrowroot powder. Enjoy a few in a cozy cup of Mushroom Cocoa!
While you sip, hear our curated Yule playlist! Good vibes for the season, and especially the solstice: