Photographs by Shelby Moore
Yes, Mushroom Magic is medicinal, but it's also extremely delicious. This formula is a blend of 6 - yes S I X - medicinal mushrooms. Their forces combined:
normalize the immune system
protect the liver
enhance physical performance
calm the nervous system
help your body recover from fatigue
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by making the crust with sprouted almond flour, or by making your own flour after soaking, sprouting, and dehydrating, then pulverizing the almonds.
- Combine the almond flour and dates in a bowl and incorporate. Add a pinch of salt.
- Next, add in the softened butter and mix. If the mixture is too sticky and will not stick to the sides of a springform pan, add more almond flour until you are able to easily press the crust mixture to the side of the pan.
- Refrigerate the crust for an hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs in with the maple syrup.
- Slowly incorporate the yogurt and heavy cream, alternating the two, and stirring to combine.
- Lastly, add the vanilla bean powder and Mushroom Magic to the mixture and gently pour into the crust.
- Bake the cake for 1 hour or until set in the middle, and let it cool inside the oven by opening the door partially and leaving door ajar after turning the oven off. This will prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
- Allow cheesecake to cool completely at room temperature, then refrigerate for an hour.
- Decorate with dried edible flowers or berries, or as you wish!